200 Hr Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) Program
Whether you want to teach yoga or just deepen your own practice, this program will increase your knowledge of this ancient tradition as a whole and how it pertains to life today.
- Study yoga poses (asanas), their variations and modifications, understand their benefits, contra-indications and progressions.
- Practice basic pranayama techniques and how the breath works with the mind and body to energize or relax the nervous system.
- Explore different styles of physical yoga, including restorative, vinyasa, and yin.
- Learn meditation and how to teach the steps leading to a steady consistent practice, including mantras, mudras, guided meditation and other styles.
- Study general physical anatomy and the energetic body, including nadis, chakras, prana, and yoga nidra.
- Read the Yoga Sutras, and explore how yoga philosophy can be brought into day to day life.
The fall 2018 session starts September 15th.
We need at least three poeple to run the course. If we don't have the minimum signed before September 8th, deposits will be refunded.
Please call or contact Donna for dates. We are looking at once a month instead of every other weekend.
The cost is $2100, a payment of $350 is due before September 8th to reserve your space in the program.
You can save $100 if you sign up before July 31st. Your first payment will be $250.
If you sincerely want to participate in this program but need help financially, please contact Donna. 603-726-1013