200 Hr Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) Program
Whether you want to teach yoga or just deepen your own practice, this program will increase your knowledge of this ancient tradition as a whole and how it pertains to life today.
- Study yoga poses (asanas), their variations and modifications, understand their benefits, contra-indications and progressions.
- Practice basic pranayama techniques and how the breath works with the mind and body to energize or relax the nervous system.
- Explore different styles of physical yoga, including restorative, vinyasa, and yin.
- Learn meditation and how to teach the steps leading to a steady consistent practice, including mantras, mudras, guided meditation and other styles.
- Study general physical anatomy and the energetic body, including nadis, chakras, prana, and yoga nidra.
- Read the Yoga Sutras, and explore how yoga philosophy can be brought into day to day life.
Next session dates TBD. Call 603-726-1013 for more information on dates and cost.